From: Andrew Rapoza
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 2:56 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Cc: Azores@googlegroups.com ; bellema...@hotmail.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Portuguese Circus Book

Elaine, did you ever have any luck finding this book? I would be interested in
acquiring a copy too. --Andy

On Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:05:37 PM UTC-6, E. Sharp wrote:
  Does anyone know of this book:
  15 historias de circo/traducao de   Ricardo Alberty Lisboa Verbo1982 c 1980
  191 pages  This is a book on 15 histories of Portugese circuses.  I am still
  trying to find my circus trapeze act family Antonio Victor and I am
  wondering if they might be mentioned in this book.
  Thank you.
  Elaine