Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 16:32:58 -0800
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Portuguese Circus Book
From: bellema...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Andy,
No.  I do not have this book.  Maybe one of these days I will ask one of my
cousins in Lisbon to find it for me but I doubt it will have the information I
seek.  Maybe, if she finds it,
I will ask her to look through the book before buying and see if it has the
info I am seeking.
Rosemarie's suggestion is probably your best bet.
"E"