Pam,

I have a Manuel Correia de Aguiar m. to Maria Fernandes. They are parents
of my ancestor Antonio Correia born in Santa Cruz, Lagoa, on 2 jun 1712.
Antonio had a sister named Barbara born in Santa Cruz, Lagoa, on 5 jun
1709, and a daughter also named Barbara (my ancestor) born on 1735 in
SC-Lagoa, whose daughter Mariana Francisca married to Martinho Botelho in
São Roque on 1785.

I couldn´t find the marriage record for Manuel Correia de Aguiar and Maria
Fernandes in Santa Cruz, Lagoa, around 1708 or before. So I think that this
Manuel Correia de Aguiar could possibly be the son of your couple Manuel
Correia de Aguiar and Barbara Luiz (or Pinheiro) married in Ponta Delgada
with children born in São Roque.

I noticed that Barbara is a recurring given name in the family.

Did you find any Manuel born to Manuel Correia de Aguiar and Barbara Luiz
(Pinheiro) in São Roque around 1680-85?

Manoel