Hi!

I have Correia Aguiar from Bretanha and Porto Formoso, S. Miguel, Açores…

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de Pam
Santos
Enviada: sábado, 28 de Dezembro de 2013 02:24
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Manuel Luiz and Isabel Pinheiro Ribeira Grande

Does anyone have this couple by chance? I am looking for their marriage or
their daughters birth. Their daughter Barbara Pinheiro or Luiz born abt 1658
married Manuel Correia de Aguiar on 01 May 1678 in Matriz, Sao Sebastiao,
Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores.  Their kids born in Sao Roque do Rosto de
Cao.

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right