John

Great help!Thanks so much for the detailed list.I have included what I foundfor
 this
my 8th great grandfather Antonio Alvares Teixeira on CAA. I do not know if
you have any interest in this records

 Antonio Alvares Texeira and Maria Alves had the following children:

              i. TERESA DE BENEVIDES was born in 1687 in Nossa Senhora da
Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. She married Mateus da Costa, son of Jose de Sousa
and Maria Carvalha on 28 Jan 1703 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores.

                            ii. AMBROZIO BENEVIDES was born in 1690 in
Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. He died on 20 Jun 1773 in Nossa
Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. He married Ana Botelho, daughter of
Manuel de Oliveira and Maria Botelha on 25 Jul 1711 in Nossa Senhora da
Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. She was born about 1691 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda,
Azores, Portugal. She died on 07 Sep 1771 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda,
Azores.

              iii.      LUZIA DE BENEVIDES was born about 1693. She died on
19 Aug 1759 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. She married Manuel
de Sousa Benevides, son of Francisco de Sousa and Maria Cabral Benevides on
25 Nov 1713 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. He died on 06 Jan
1758 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores.