Thank you once again, Joao.

Evee

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
João Ventura
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:28 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Announcing tombo.pt: a new site for the
genealogists interested in Portugal

Evee,

It's not the last banknote. It's simply stating that on 1924, this person's
'Personal cédula' was issued. I used to have one of those (even though I was
born 50 years after). It was a single document that condensed all the vital
records in there: birth, marriage, divorce, marriage, etc.. These were issued
as ID documents that you could carry around, but usually only needed for
important events. I think mine was issued when I registered for primary school.

João Ventura

http://tombo.pt