Hello Pat!

S. Pedro da Ribeira Grande is actually Ribeira Seca da Ribeira Grande. For whar
it is worth, I do have a Simão de Sousa married to Maria da Silva in Ribeira
Grande on 2 Aug 1735, but this probably not the couple you want. The Ribeira
Seca records are available on microfilm at the FHC in Dartmouth.

Stay safe!

John Miranda Raposo

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 1:14 PM, "blackice...@comcast.net"