From: "JR" <jro...@rogers.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 9:39:25 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: I need alittle help please.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-C-1730-1745/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-C-1730-1745_item1/P42.html

PDSJ- Jan 28- 1735, Antonio da Costa filho de Joao Lopes e Anna da Costa, com,
Joanna de Souza, filha de Simao de Souza, Barrabas e Thereza Machado both
deceased, natives of PDSJ. I don't why Ursula and Thereza have different names.
but a simple search for the baptisms will give your the answer.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-C-1630-1701/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-C-1630-1701_item1/P208.html

PDSJ- June 26, 1701, Luiz de Teves, filho de Antonio de Teves e Maria Nogueira,
nats of PDSJ, com, Maria Cabral, filha de Pai nao sabido e Izabel de Fonte,
natural de Ilha Santa Maria, fraguesia de Santa Barbara where she was baptised,
n ow residents of PDSJ.

JR