The long description is just saying that she was a house wife.

Jose Joaquim Botelho was native of S. Roque Rosto do Cão where they married and
his wife Maria dos Anjos was from Candelária

Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com

Em Terça-feira, 11 de Fevereiro de 2014 16:47, Shirley Allegre