From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dano
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:22 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help in determining parish of origin

Erica, your Maria dos Anjos was born in [Candelaria] on 14 Dec 1837, Bapt 15
Dec 1837, Nossa Senhora das Candeias; She is the dau of "Pai incognito &
(paternal) Avos incognito; Her mother is Joaquina de Jesus (solteira); Her
[maternal] grandparents are Manuel de [Moura]? & Maria dos Anjos. Her record is
on CCA 0075R, record #427.