Thanks Manoel,

Information was coming so fast last week on this couple I forgot what you had
said. This makes them about 10 years older than I had estimated and the span of
children somewhere around 30+ years.

This is the marriage that was sent last week
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1713/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1713_item1/P4.html
 top right.

I think I even commented about it. Did Canto give the names of the parents? I
can only close my eyes and imagine with this record.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX