Lorraine,

There is a Military Museum, I think it is Museu Nacional Militar, in Lisbon
and you might go and ask there.  I did some research there on my Lisbon
family.  Don't know if you have been to Lisbon before; if not, take the Hop
On, Hop Off Bus first.  I believe we took the City Sightseeing one.  You
will need to check where you can catch them.

http://www.hop-on-hop-off-bus.com/Search.aspx?Keywords=lisbon
<http://www.hop-on-hop-off-bus.com/Search.aspx?Keywords=lisbon&_$ja=cgid:325
4669717|tsid:36801|cid:84565997|lid:11939071556|nw:search|crid:32281868837|d
vc:c|adp:1t1&gclid=CIq24fm7ybwCFc1qfgodZxwAMg>
&_$ja=cgid:3254669717|tsid:36801|cid:84565997|lid:11939071556|nw:search|crid
:32281868837|dvc:c|adp:1t1&gclid=CIq24fm7ybwCFc1qfgodZxwAMg

Go all the way around one time to see where everything is.  Then go around
again and get on and off to see those things you want to take in.  If memory
serves me correctly, they have a ticket that is good for a 24 hr. period.
We took it about 1 in the afternoon so that was still good till 1 in the
afternoon the next day.  We also walked all over Lisbon; sometimes it seemed
like one end to the other for hours, we also took taxi's to get to the
churches my ancestors were baptized; married in and homes they lived in..
Luckily, I still have many cousins still living in Lisbon and they took us
to many other sites in/around Lisbon and the beautiful coastline.

"E"