From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 2:16 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA Testing

The Azores DNA project is at Family Tree DNA (FTDNA).

If you have already tested and want to join a project, you log into your
personal page, then you look across the blue navigation bar, point to
Projects, then click Join.  If the Azores project is not a suggested project
for you, scroll down to the middle where it says Search by Surname and type
in Azores.  That will pull up the project.

If you tested with another company there is a transfer fee.

If you have not yet tested, you will need to decide on what goal you want to
accomplish with DNA and order a test.  The direct link to order through the
Azores Project is: http://goo.gl/5VNkkv

Cheri Mello
Azores DNA Project admin (volunteer)

Achada

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right