thank you Jr, I will check Baptisms

----- Original Message -----

From: "JR" <jmro...@gmail.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 6:46:57 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Could you help me out with a few names?

Dec 12, 1641, Fran co  F rz (Francisco Fernandes though it could be Pires as in
P iz ) son of same and Maria Roiz' deceased, residents of this fraguesia (Sao
Sebastiao, PD) com Anna de Teve filha de M el G lz (Manuel Goncalves) and Simoa
de Meses, both deceased, residents of Capellas. Not a match, but it might still
be the same couple. You may have to look for some baptisms to see if there was
a name change. Note for example that someone made an error with your
Ursula/Theresa Machado line.

JR