Hey everyone,

I was hoping that someone here would know where I can find old
newspapers/obits from Half Moon Bay, CA from 1881. I think I stumbled upon
my 2x Great Grandmother's record and need to confirm it. My 2x great
grandfather was Manuel Cardoza 1838-1923 (I am hoping I have the right
dates) He was from the Azores and died in Santa Clara, but was from Half
Moon Bay when he came to the states. I believe is wife was Catherine
Cardoza 1832-1881, I don't know here maiden name.

-Eddie