Could I get help reading this birth record for Manuel on right side of page
105 (or 115). This is from Fajazinha, Island of Flores. Are parents Manuel Jose
Corvelho and his wife Maria de Jesus?  Also not sure of paternal grandparents
name. Looks like Joao Antonio ? and Catharina de Jesus?
Here is the link IF I DID   that right.
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-B-1825-1839/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-B-1825-1839_item1/P105.html

Thanks.

Edna Lemos Epps
dave-e...@comcast.net

The Promise of His Presence
The virgin will...give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel-which
means, "God with us." Matthew 1:23

The Promise of A Saviour
Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; He is Christ the
Lord. Luke 2:11

The Promise of Light
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness,
but will have the light of life. John 8:12

The Promise of Rest
Come to Me...and I will give you rest. My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
Matthew 11:28,30

The Promise of Friendship
I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from My Father I have
made known to you. John 15:15

The Promise of Joy
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10