Penque sounds Italian or French

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panque>
On 3/19/2014 12:50 PM, "E" Sharp wrote:
I just checked Ancestry and if Penque is a surname, there are many of them listed from the Azores.

"E"

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com <mailto:margaretvice...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Edna,

    If you take a good look at the letters you will be able to see
    which is which.

    Regarding Penque, I am not familiar with it as a Portuguese
    surname but it is common in England and Italy as far as I know it
    is a "surname".

    Cheers,

    On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:44 AM, Dano <dpai...@gmail.com