I have Manoel de Mello X Anna Moura from Sao Pedro - Santa Maria island.
Manoel was born about 1648.

Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dano
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] CARVALHO - Santa Maria Island - Santo Espirito

  Hi Altino, sorry it took so long to get back to you - I truly didn't see the
message until today. Anyway, Cheri and I shared databases some umpteen billion
years ago. Pretty much nothing has changed w/ the Mello links since then,
except that I've had a chance to hone in and get more data on the individuals
in that category. I have approximately 190 Mello links. However, I'm in the
process of upgrading my computer system at present -  I should be able to send
you some data soon.

  On Saturday, February 8, 2014 6:10:25 PM UTC-5, Altino
    DPaiva, Cheri, and I have Mello's from Ponta Garca too. It would be
interesting to see if our lines connect.

    demelo...@yahoo.com

    Sent from my iPad

    > On Feb 8, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Dano <dpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > Ola, Ricardo,
    > You said the magic words [Mello/Santa Maria]. My Mello links, however,
are from Sao Pedro, and date back before much of the written records that still
exist. I was hoping to find some type of historic account that covers at least
the link-up period [1687]. My [Mellos] originally settled in Povoacao before
1700, and relocated to Ponta Garca a short time later. Let me know if you care
to share notes.

email to azores+un...@googlegroups.com.

  On Saturday, February 8, 2014 6:10:25 PM UTC-5, Altino wrote:
    DPaiva, Cheri, and I have Mello's from Ponta Garca too. It would be
interesting to see if our lines connect.

    demelo...@yahoo.com

    Sent from my iPad

    > On Feb 8, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Dano <dpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > Ola, Ricardo,
    > You said the magic words [Mello/Santa Maria]. My Mello links, however,
are from Sao Pedro, and date back before much of the written records that still
exist. I was hoping to find some type of historic account that covers at least
the link-up period [1687]. My [Mellos] originally settled in Povoacao before
1700, and relocated to Ponta Garca a short time later. Let me know if you care
to share notes.

email to azores+un...@googlegroups.com.

  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail