Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 16:52:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Fonte/Fontes New Bedford
From: kambb...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Yes that is me
On Apr 2, 2014 4:42 PM,  <hmaye...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Manny , My greatgrand daughter is related to the Fontes from Candelaria .
She goes back to  a Bartolomeu Fonte. Manuel Jorge Martins is Bartolomeu's six
times great grand son. Were you born the 2 August, in Madalena, Pico.1964.?Was
your father Manuel Dutra Martins and mother Maria Adelina Martins {Jorge}? Just
started to research her family. Henrietta

-----Original Message----- From: Manuel Martins