Hello,

I do not speak portuguese, but have been trying to learn...my only
experience is reading the parish and other historical documents, and using
a portuguese language program.
For Rita Inacia, I think the recorder is correcting himself and stating she
is from Divino Espirito Santo.  Maybe she from Maia.

For Josefa, maybe he is trying to spell dos Anjos..Josefa dos Anjos.

I agree with the month of birth, October.

Godparents: Manuel Jose Correia and his sister Anna? Felicia.

Like you, I have no idea what is going on after Anna? Felicia, but it does
appear some of the witnesses are present in other baptism records on this
page; such as Francisco de Vargas, Maria Felicia and Antonio Manuel.

In the baptism above the one you indicated, the godparents are Vitorino
Furtado and his sister Maria Felicia.   Not sure if that is a coincidence.
At any rate, that's all I have.  I'll be watching this post as I'm
interested in what is written.  Good luck Diane