I do not know why but last year when I called Azores Express in Fall River
I saved $75.00 over internet prices. I was so surprised that I told the
agent book me right now :-) but could not because they had to send me my
flight dates and check if they were right.
She emailed me and 5 minutes later I was calling back and reserving my
tickets