Below the link for the obitos of Antonio Lobam Botelho - righte page (the
whole page to be precise)

This is one has me stumped, so to speak.

I know that the date is December 12, 1747 and that he was about 87 or 88
years of age.

What I can't understand is what all of the rest of it means.  I'm not used
to seeing these Obitos' (used othe short, quick ones).  This "threw me
off".

Also, I can't make/understand the information in the margin to the left.

Any help, etc. greatly appreciated.

Thank you, in advance.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1696-1769/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1696-1769_item1/P96.html

Lee Estep, Oak Hill WV