By relating this marriage record to the NEPS database, this is how they
list these families:
http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=Ribeiras;lang=pt;p=maria+francisca;n=fonseca

Manuel Ferreira Alemao (died 19 May 1753) son of (from record- Mathias
Goncalves and Maria Cardoza)

married on 18 Oct 1708

Maria Francisca Fonseca( died 1744) daughter of Sebastiao Soares Cardoso
and Maria Fonseca

Eric Edgar

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com