Hi,

Somehow I messed up some of my research I did some years ago :) so I need
help!!!

Does anyone have this line:

-          João Espínola Bettencourt married to Catarina Paula Bettencourt
(I am not including the "de" on purpose). João was born in S. Mateus around
1724 and Catarina (may be) in Guadalupe. They married on the 24 April, 1748
in Guadalupe. Catarina was born around 1724.

(The Bettencourt surname have various forms depending on who wrote it:
Bitancór, Bitencôr, Bitencor, Bitencurt, Bittencurt, Bitencourt, Bittencourt
and may be other...)

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

Researching Açores (São Miguel and Graciosa) and Alentejo

( http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel )