I have been a member of this list for many years and I very much fall into the
lurker group. I have made several posts in the past but I enjoy reading the
posts and gleaming whatever information is relevant to my own research. I look
forward to doing this each day. I do not enjoy wading through personal messages
that rightly should have been sent privately.

I was not in the least offended by Doug’s post. Granted he is a professional
genealogist and overtly drumming up business on the list is not appropriate. I
did not take it that way. Several times in the past I have hired Doug for
research and he was always completely professional.

I always enjoy reading Cheri’s posts as well. She does a fine job as moderator,
is very knowledgeable, and goes above and beyond in giving of her expertise and
time.

I have often thought that both Doug and Cheri would be good people to know in
person.

Let us get back to the business at hand and enjoy the process as we usually do.

Leo M. Cutcher