Hello,
Roza is my 4th great grand aunt.  Domingos and Barbara are my 5th great
grandparents.  I uncovered a sad series events related to this family.  On
March 5th, 1781, while Barbara was pregnant, Domingos passed away....bottom
left of page.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-ACHADA-O-1781-1809/SMG-ND-ACHADA-O-1781-1809_item1/P3.html

On March 26th, Barbara had twins, Francisco and Josefa...record is bottom
left side.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-ACHADA-B-1770-1790/SMG-ND-ACHADA-B-1770-1790_item1/P70.html

About 2 weeks later, Francisco and Josefa passed away...record is top left
of page.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-ACHADA-O-1781-1809/SMG-ND-ACHADA-O-1781-1809_item1/P7.html

I know that death at a younger age was more common in this time period, but
that doesn't take away, or lessen  the difficulties of the experience.
I thought I would mention this to you since you said you're distantly
related to Roza.  Also, thank you, because I had not found Roza's baptism.