Patricia,

I'm also included in the J group and one of it is subdivisions; I have done
the Full Sequence for my mtDNA one year ago and did not find a single match
until today. We are a very small part of the Azores population, around
5.48%, based on a study done a few years ago. If you are interested in the
study, email me privately. My earliest ancestor is from 1679, in Terceira
Island.

Isabella Baltar
myportuguesegen.blogspot.com