-----Mensagem original-----
De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
Tanya Smith
Enviada: segunda-feira, 9 de Junho de 2014 19:21
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Lost in Candelaria, Sao Miguel -help only 2 days
left

Sent from my iPadI

I,m hoping some one can help me find the Church in Candelaria, Sao Miguel. I
have only two more days here. I originally thought I found a picture of it
but now I am thinking that this is a candelaria on another island. I was a
little frustrated as we went through the town, it was not what I expected,
streets very narrow, no where to turn around safely, almost got bit by a
dog, got lost a bit, cars tailing me....yikes! can someone please help?  I
did notice an old church with no access and looked deserted on the main
road, covered with bush....was that it?

I have church baptism record showing my third grandfathers birth as well as
family names. says they are from nossa senhora de candeias of Candelaria.

I thought the link was for the  island of sao miguel.

B1821-1851/SMG PD-Candelaria

If any one is familiar with that area please enlighten me. I am stomped.

thank you,

Tanya Smith

Sent from my iPad

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail