Yes, I will be here. Dark hair, bright orange shirt. Thank you.

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva <eliseuman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good morning.
>

> I will be around 10 in the lobby of your hotel. Does it suits you? My
> phone number (351) 916262420. I will be available this morning J
>
> eliseu
>

> *De:* azores@googlegroups.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','azores@googlegroups.com');> [mailto:
> azores@googlegroups.com

Tanya K. Smith

tanya808sm...@gmail.com

808.232.1366

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.