Sent from Windows Mail

From: BOBCAMSCPW via Azores Genealogy
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎July‎ ‎13‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎47‎ ‎PM
To: Azores@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone looking for help with the translation on the marriage of Manuel
Machado da Costa and Anna de Jesus in the year of 1904.  It is item #2

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-C-1900-1911/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-C-1900-1911_item1/P36.html

Thank you
Bob Camacho
Researching the Island of Terceira for