I had the parents, but not the daughter. The marriage record helped fill in
a few spaces, that's all. Cheri. I didn't know she [Perpetua] was "cranky;"
I thought it was just the priest - maybe she felt she was due :) Except for
the Parents and Grandparents, I don't have much on this part of the family.