Bob,

I'm saying you should help yourself by pulling out all that you can,
identify what you don't understand and ask for help on those. That's how
most of us here became proficient at it.

This is a mutual help community, not a service. I've already spent a good
12 hours on our shared Flores families. I don't often do any professional
work for Azores families.

Eric Edgar