Hi Lee,

Pedro Martins Viera's marriage to Luzia Carreiro can be found 06 Feb 1692 in
Feteiras here:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-FETEIRAS-C-1621-1693/SMG-PD-FETEIRAS-C-1621-1693_item1/P76.html

Pedro is the son of Pedro Martins (Turcogar—i don't know what this profession
means or if this is an alcunha) and Ana de Sá.
Luzia is the daughter of Manuel da Costa (Tanoeiro—I don't know what this
profession means or if this is an alcunha) and Maria Pavoas

Perhaps someone can help with translation of these professions.

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 5:41 PM, 'Altino Demelo' via Azores Genealogy