I have a Mariano da Costa Galante who maried the sister of my kids 4th
great grandparents. his wife was Joaquina Rosa and they married on 26 Mar
1849 in Rosario, Lagoa. He was the son of Joao da Costa and Mariana
Joaquina. Thats all I have. I do have death records in Lagoa 1884-1905,
that contains a six Galante

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:42 PM, [email protected] <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hello
> I'm brand new to this, so please be patient. No one needs to research
> this, but does anyone have any information on the last name GALANTE, from
> Sao Miguel, Lagoa, Santa Cruz and/or Rosario. I know of one family that
> went to Hawaii in the late 1800's, but I don't think we're related, at
> least not at that point. I have some information, mostly from Santa Cruz,
> but would like to hear from anyone who has researched this name or has
> easily available information.
>
> Thanks
>
> Carlo Galante
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to