I'm not sure who to address this to.  I was cleaning out my emails and re
read this one about peoples from Morocco settling in Fayal.
I'd like to get more info on this as my DNA showed the highest % came from
Morocco.  I was a bit shocked with that.  But now after reading this I
guess it's possible.  Can you guide me on follow up?
Liz