Hi Lisa,

Please, try to avoid come to Portugal and ask for a "onibus", or "Seu
Manuel", or "suco" instead of "autocarro", Senhor Manuel" or "sumo". It may
look the same language, but it's not.

I think there's a topic somewhere in the group about this subject.

- http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/portuguese/talk/
- http://portuguesmente.com/learn-portuguese/test-your-portuguese/