Hi Lisa,

It's Mary Ann up in Sacramento area.  Contact me before you go.   Two of my
first cousins, which would be your cousins also, spend several months  in
Pico every year.  I will put you in touch so that they can tell you  where
everything is located.

In a message dated 10/13/2014 7:19:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,