Hi All,

I am very happy that the records of Ribeirinha are now on line as it is the
parish where my great grandparents were from. While I am not desperate to
continue my search ( I had worked around that the old fashion way by ruining
my eyes looking at 16mm film) It is nice to go back and revisit some of the
documents which are now in a more readable form.

I did notice the book for baptisms for the year 1881 is posted on line. This
book was not filmed by the LDS when the other records were filmed in 1983. I
have one or two things I need to check there so I am Happy! Happy! Happy!

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH