Yeah it's amazing that we can see these records from the comfort of our homes
even from our Iphones etc. I spent so many nights and weekends at LDS centers
and the volunteers were awesome. They would dim the lights and turn them up if
needed to allow a better view. I'm grateful for the work that when into this
effort and I have written to express my gratitude. Thank you CCA and LDS
volunteers. Herb