Can someone help with the marriage below please?

Sebastiao de Oliveira and Gertudes da Asumpcao - Right Side.

I can clearly see the parents (Manoel de Oliveira Pimentel/Theredsa de
Jesus for Sebatiao and Miguel de Sousa Sidadam(ao) and Maria de Paiva for
Gertudes).

The marriage occurred June 4, 1759.

I see after Sebastiao's name mention of Ajuda (Adjuda da Bretanha?) and
baptizado (met his obligation?) and after Gertudes of this parish? Also
baptizada (met her obligation??)

Thanks, once again for all the help the group provides for non-Portuguese
speaking/readers like me!

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1700-1759/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1700-1759_item1/P374.html

Lee Estep,
Oak Hill WV