http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-SR-SANTOAMARO-C-1779-1835/PIC-SR-SANTOAMARO-C-1779-1835_item1/P67.html

The record I'm looking at (link above) is at the top of the right-hand
page.  I believe it is that of the marriage of Joao Pereira das Neves and
Anna Josefa - 26 Oct 1815

I think in this record, it reads that parents of Joao Pereira das Neves
are: Joao Pereira das Neves and Ana Rosa and

parents of Anna Josefa are: Antonio das Neves and Maria da Santa Rosa.

Would someone please help confirm that I have the correct record?

My other question about this record is about the note in the margin to the
right of the record....I see the names Joao Pereira and Anna Rosa ???
 Josefa, but can't  understand the meaning of this note.  I'm especially
curious because when I look at records for the children of this couple who
were married in 1815...I have seen the mother written as Anna Rosa.  I keep
digging, in case I have identified the wrong child/children.

I don't mind saying.....there are way too many generations of "Joao Pereira
das Neves".  I am having a heck of a time keeping *them* straight....let
alone their wives and children!  :-)

Evee