Evee,

I think that you are right on all of the names. The mother of Anna Josefa
is Maria de something and I can't read Santa but I do read Rosa so maybe
someone else will verify that one. The marginal note is just stating the
groom and the bride as Anna Rosa *digo *(mistake, what follows is correct)
Josefa. So, the bride's name is Anna Josefa not Anna Rosa.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily