So, I am a high school student - I have done genealogy for a number of
years, and am fully capable of reading english, french, and swedish
records, but have difficuty with my Azore side

My grandfather  Joe Machado Cardoza was born in Sao Jorge on December 27th
1871 he emigrated to CA in 1890 or 1892 dependent upon where you get the
info. (1890 is more likely) I have been trying to work DESPERATELY at
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/ig/registos/Default.aspx hoping that
I can find him. I know his parents were:
Joe-Maunel Machado Cardoza and Maria Juaquinia/Joaquina? He also had a
brother Manuel b. 1869. I just need to use
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/ig/registos/Default.aspx to find the
town in the azores, but am unable. I really need help -  once I get that, I
can pull up all sorts of things, and start going back in the azores. Can
anyone help? Any tips as to how to bet that darn town?

Thanks so so much!