These are beautiful but hard records to see...however, toward the last 1/3 the
name of the couple and parent's are there. Do you have a particular record
you're looking at.
Nancy Jean,Santa Maria...Andrade, Moreira, Cabral, Coelho and others.

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:44:34 -0800
From: pagome...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Santa Maria Casamentos

I am currently trying to find my 4x great grandparents casamentos on the Ilha
Santa Maria. The records are structured differently. I see a lot of names,
including the priests that officiated the wedding. What I do not see are the
participants names followed by filho or filha and their parents names. The link
below is a sample record that I hope someone can point out what I need to look
for - the names of the couple getting married and their parents names (I was
looking at the left record).
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-C-1798-1835/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-C-1798-1835_item1/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-C-1798-1835_JPG/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-C-1798-1835_0032.jpg
 Paul G.