Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:14:49 -0800
From: pagome...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Santa Maria Casamentos

I know this record is not the one I am looking for. As I stated in my original
post it is a smple record for anyone that responds. I do not see where the
couple getting married are listed, nor do I see the word filho or filha
followed by their parents names. This was the fourth of fifth record that I was
looking at that I could not find this information so I asked for help using
this record knowing it was not the correct one. It seemed to be formatted
differently from what I have seen on later records from other islands. Paul G.
Paul, This record is for Ingacio Jose widower of Maria Anna Francisca TO Maria
Jacinta dau of Francisco Jose de Andrade & Francisca Rosa so they are not the
ones you are looking for.
You need to see the phrase that the Priest has underlined, which is infacia
Ecclesia, and after that is the name of the groom and the notation "viuvo"
which means widower and his place of birth then the bride and her parents.
Rosemarie rcapodc@gmail.comResearching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and
Pico, Azores,Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily