Just for everyone's FYI, the airfares are way down from last year. Last
year I paid $280 round-trip from San Jose CA, this year I can get a
round-trip, non-stop for $151 and change! That's a big drop in airfare. I
didn't check other except Oakland CA and it was about the same, just a few
$$ cheaper than San Jose.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily