Eddie....so sorry! You're right...it's 1836! Bleary eyed in Arkansas!
Nancy

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:22:23 -0800
From: avidedito...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
CC: fishsongf...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation help

1832? Boy did I total mess that up! I thought it said 1836. Only off by 4
years.
Thanks for the help.

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 12:01:19 PM UTC-5, nancy jean baptiste wrote:

Hi Eddie,
Manuel, born Nov. 5, 1832... legit son of Manuel Cardoso Gonsalves and Maria do
Espirito Santo.....of Santa Lucia?......paternal grandparents, Manuel Cardoso
Goncalves and Maria Catherina....maternal, Domingos Pereira Coelho and Maria do
Espirito Santo.....padrinhos, Joze and Rita....children of Domingos.
It looks to me like they're all from Santa Lucia....someone else will have to
clarify that though since Calheta de nesquim is on the other side and end of
the island.....
Nancy Jean