Jose  born 9-12-1886
Father: Ambrosio Francisco
Mother: Maria Rosa de Conceicao
Paternal Grandparents: Father unknown, Mother Maria Luisa, Single
Maternal Grandparents: Father: Antonio Silviera Furtado, Mother: Rosa Maria
Godparents: Jose Silviera Frtado , widower and God Mother is the paternal
Grandmother Maria Luisa.

This is how I read the record.
❤ Edna
dave-e...@comcast.net
You are a letter from Christ ❤
2 Corinthians 3:3: You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of
our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not
on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.