I have Escobar documents that I found working on a Quadros/Telles family
project. All three of these familes settled in the Washington Township, (
Mission San Jose, Centerville) of Alameda County, CA

Since there is much confusion among the various da Rosa Escobar, da
Silveira Escobar, da Rosa Pereira Escobar branches from Cedros and
Ribeirinha, I've spent a lot of time sorting them out. This NEPS entry is
the family of Henry .

Anyone else working on Escobar, that settled in California?

*António Da Rosa
<http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=CEDROS;lang=pt;m=P;v=antonio+da+rosa>
de
Escobar
<http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=CEDROS;lang=pt;m=N;v=de+escobar>*

   - Trabalhador/Lavrador
   - Nascido a 23 de Março de 1846 - Freguesia de Cedros
   - Baptizado a 29 de Março de 1846 - Igreja Paroquial de Santa Barbara

*Pais*

   - António Da Rosa de Escobar

<http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=CEDROS;lang=pt;p=antonio+da+rosa;n=de+escobar;oc=2>
    *1822*
   - Rosa Cândida Clara de Escobar

<http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=CEDROS;lang=pt;p=rosa+candida+clara;n=de+escobar>
    *1823-*

   - Casado *(8 OUT 1874), Igreja Paroquial de Santa Barbara, *com
   -
   -  Maria Clara Da Conceição

<http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=CEDROS;lang=pt;p=maria+clara+da;n=conceicao;oc=3>
    *1857*,