John,
   Do you have any information on my Grandmother Virginia Amelia Pereira and/
or her brother Antonio Araujo Pereira or other siblings. How did you find this
information ? My Dad said his
Grandmother's name was Pulcina and in Aunt Theresa's obit they spell her name
Polcana? Thank you so much for the information. Are you related to my Pereira
relatives ?
           George Medeiros

Sent from my iPad